Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Rules of the Traveling Shirt

I will purchase the shirt and send it out to the first lady on the list. You are to take pictures of yourself in the shirt. If you live near something cool, a famous monument, a pretty tree with pine cones, etc. you stand next to said item and take your picture in the shirt. Really, you just take some cool pictures of yourself in the shirt. You have one week to keep and snap photos of yourself in the shirt and then you must pass it on to the next lady on the list. You are to post pictures of yourself in the shirt and tell us of your travels in the "traveling shirt".

If you read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Great book), then you totally get my drift with this. I just had this idea and thought I would try it to see how it went.

Please email me your information: I'll need your email address, name and mailing address. I'll work up the details in an email and send the list out. TheBusyBody@Hotmail.com

I'm excited! Off to buy a shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, you have my name, address, email and any other way there is to contact me. So, add me to the damned list!