Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Blue Eyes!


Today is bittersweet. I'm so happy and so sad all in one day. I cried this morning for a few minutes as I looked back on the year. Joshua had a rough start to his life, but as the days and months went on he developed into the little guy he is today despite his rough start. If I could describe this kid in one word it would be, gentle. He is such a sweet boy. He's cuddly and warm. He's smily and happy. He's content at all costs. He's just a dream baby. The first three months were tough with the colic and the crying. When the colic light switch was turned off he turned a 360 and was a dream. Still is. I don't know where the last year has gone. I cry for the quickness of it, but revel in the joy that he has brough into our lives. I remember thinking I would not have enough room in my heart for another child and now I know that your heart only grows when you have another one. My heart is full! I feel so lucky and grateful to have him in our lives. He's definately a blessing from God!

Happy Birthday, Joshua Quinn. Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother Jacob LOVE you! xoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua!

:) dani

andria said...

I remember feeling the same when my little one turned one. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Happy birthday!