Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Older Kid




Jacob is fully potty trained. Full-meaning all bodily functions of the rear go into the pot of the potty. Big, or little, he's using them both for both functions. I'm so giddy with excitement. I haven't bought a bag of size 6 diapers in WEEKS! One in diapers. That feels great!

Jacob is talking a mile a minute. There is never a dull conversation around this house. He is so darn cute that I find myself kissing him all the time. He rubs them away and laughs at himself for his meanness. I still come back for more. The kisses and the abuse, that is.

He's the greatest big brother to Joshua. He cares about his brother. Constantly tells him he loves him. He watches out for Joshua. He definately has a very caring side to him when it comes to "baby brotha". Sweet and it melts me.

The images shared are from the 4th of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool outfit!