Friday, August 11, 2006

13 Months Old and He is walking!

My baby is walking. He started about two weeks ago and has progressively gotten better at it. He has been cruising the furniture since he was about 10 months old. We thought he would let go and walk by himself for months, but he never did. He was cautious and knew he would crawl better then he could walk. Now that he has figured out the walking gig he's all over this house. I have video taped and taken pictures until I've worn batteries out in both cameras. One of the moments in a baby's life that you never want to forget.

He might walk like he's drunk, but Hell-He's walking and I'm sooooo proud of him!

Joshua, welcome to toddlerhood, baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walking is one of the biggest and most fun milestones to me, right up there with those first rolls.

Anonymous said...

YAY! The fun begins...!!!