Sunday, August 13, 2006

Brokeback Expedition

My Expedition is broken. I went to start it this morning to go and play the grocery game at Kroger and it wouldn't turn over. Old Bessie tried, but she just couldn't make it. My truck is 8 years old. We just said the other night that we were fortunate to not have any mechanical issues with it thus far. We spoke WAY too soon and I wish I would have just kept my fat trap shut. We're towing it to the auto repair shop today and we'll see what the damage is tomorrow after the mechanics check it out.

I have my baseline ultrasound tomorrow to start cycle #2. My Mom is coming over to watch the boys and I get to drive her van, who we've named the Mystery Wagon. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am still trying to picture you in the Mystery Wagon. I will try not to laugh at you. Well, at least not loud enough for you to hear me!