Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Negative Week

If you don't read my other blog about ttc... my cycle turned out to be a bust. I've tested negative on HPTs all week. I'm so bummed. We'll keep trying. I just was hoping for the same quick success as we had with Joshua. Onto next cycle as soon as AF arrives. If you've done IUI and it didn't work on the first cycle, I'd love to hear how many cycles it took you to achieve a pregnancy. Give me hope!

In other news...It's a beautiful, sunny day here. Maybe I can get out of this house and go mingle at the park with all the other Moms that are blessed with children (Like I am).

10 comments:

andria said...

So sorry to hear that. We have been through infertility and know how that feels. Good luck with your next cycle.

Anonymous said...

Oh Aimee! I am so sorry! Sweetie, it will happen again, just hold onto your faith!

Love
J

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that you've busted but you are right, go out in the 115 degree heat and enjoy the two you have and soon, you'll be waddling right along with out another thought.

Anonymous said...

Bummer! :( So sorry it didn't happen as quickly as you would have liked.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that this IUI didn't turn out positive for you and your family. I hope next month is better.

Good luck,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I am sorry too Aimee, I was hoping you would have a positive test. I hope it happens soon for you.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, it's hard when you've had it work so quickly not to have it work!

BTW...I don't know how to get to your IUI blog - mind sending me the link? Is it posted on here somewhere and I'm missing it?

On to the ? at hand...my very first IUI didn't work, then I got pregnant with Aaron on my second...pregnant with K on my third, and pregnant with M on my fourth. Perhaps next time the timing will be just right!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the negative, Aimee! I was hoping for a quick conception for you. I remmeber the stress of IF all too well.
BTW, I don't have the link to your IUI blog. Can you send it to me?????
Praying for a postive next time around!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the negatives, Aimee! I was really hoping for you too. I also don't have the link to your ttc blog either, can I have it too?

Anonymous said...

I don't have your other blog info either. Pass it on...
:)