Friday, April 20, 2007
1. How did you hear about the shootings at Virginia Tech? I read about it on MSN.com and then I turned the news on my television to confirm.
2. Do you know anyone who was directly effected? Yes, a gal I met online through one of my Mommy boards and a few others that I met there had once gone to Virginia Tech, but were not directly effected by the loss of a friend or family member.
3. Will you be observing a moment of silence at noon to honor those killed on Monday? Yes, most definately.
4. How do you feel about NBC's decision to air portions of the shooter's manifesto? I'm not surprised, that is their job as media hounds. I won't deny it...I watched it once and I will not watch it again. I've turned the channel on several occasions when it has started to aire again. I only needed to see it once.
5. When you are hurting, do you have people to turn to? Yes, lots of people. My husband, my parents, my inlaws, my immediate family and my friends.
Posted by Aimee at 7:35 AM