1…. I took the boys to a new place called "Bounce on It". What it boiled down to was someone rents space in a strip center and blows up about 15 huge blow up bouncers and charges $5 per kid to let them come in and abuse the bouncers while Moms watch from outside the bouncer. Jacob had a great time. Joshua was afraid of the blowers that kept the bouncers up. So, we walked around together and watched Big Bro bounce around and let out some energy he had stored up.
2. We did our weekly Chickfila run. The boys devoured their nuggets and waffle fries like they hadn't eaten since the last time we visited. I enjoyed my sweet tea chaulked full of sugar. The boys climbed in the germ filled indoor play area for about 30 minutes. It was a time killer for us.
3. I washed an insane amount of laundry this week. I don't know why or how I let it build up like I do. I need a better system and not one where I have to wash every single day of the week.
4. I have been taking the boys for a walk after dinner every night. Jacob rides in his electric car while I push Joshua in his stroller. We pick up pine cones, talk about our day and get some exercise. The weather has been stellar here with temps in the mid 70's. Better get it in before summer arrives.
5. I'm doing Dream dinners again tonight with a girlfriend. We're meeting for dinner beforehand. We've decided that this is going to be our monthly get together since she moved up to the North side of town and our visits have been limited lately.
6. I really need to make an appointment for the boys to get new pictures done together. The last time I took them was at Christmas and they have both grown and matured so much. It's harder to take two than it was to take one. Poor Josh has had far less pictures taken professionally than Jacob did as an infant/toddler. I do, however, take tons of pictures at home. I'm not all that bad!
7. We are shopping for a new vehicle. Mr. Big's car was a heap. We sold it over Easter weekend in Auto Trader. I know he didn't think it would sell as quickly as it did and now we are left without a vehicle. He is driving mine. I'm borrowing and driving my mother's PT Cruiser. I tell you life with one vehicle sucks! We are exploring the mini-vans (Honda Odysseys). Mr. Big is not too keen on the idea, but I'm gung ho on it. We'll see how it goes.
8. Mr. Big is going fishing this weekend with a client of his. He'll be gone from Friday to Sunday. I have lots going on this weekend too. I'm not looking forward to being a single parent. Plus, I'll miss him terribly. Atleast my family is coming over to spend the weekend with us. The boys always love that.
9. I've gained about 10 lbs doing fertility treatments since July. I'm on a quasi diet where I'm counting calories and trying to eat more healthy. Add the walks and exercise in and I'm hoping it will do the trick.
10. Still trying to get pregnant. I've had cysts the last three cycles. I'm on the pill trying to shrink them. Crossing my fingers that next week will bring good news and we can TTC once again. I'm a persistent biatch, aren't I?
11. Taco Bell twice this week. Steak tacos are my demise. So much for said diet above.
12. Pogo is my weakness. Damn you, Badges!
13. Housework is done and it's Thursday. I deserve an award.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants