"What were you doing 10 years ago?"
I was living with a room mate in an apartment and working full time as a loan officer at a mortgage company with a couple friends of mine that were single. We were partying it up and having a great time. Soon thereafter, I met Mr. Big and life began for me.
"What were you doing 1 year ago?"
I had just had Jacob's 3rd birthday party and we were getting ready to celebrate Joshua's 1st birthday.
"Five snacks you enjoy:"
1. Chips and Salsa
3. Strawberry Fig Newtons
4. Sour Pickles
5. Movie Butter Popcorn
"Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:"
1. Baby Mine
4. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
5. Ice, Ice Baby
"Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:"
1. Donate to charity and good causes
2. Pay off all my debt and then some
3. Buy a huge piece of property and build our dream home
4. Travel the world
5. Send my children to college with no worries
"Five bad habits:"
1. Watching TV till midnight or later
2. Surfing the net
3. Lush bath products
4. My housework-I can't stop cleaning.
5. Buying things for the boys
"Five things you like doing:"
1. Family time with my fam
2. Taking pictures
3. Traveling and going on vacation
4. Listening to music
"Five things you would never wear again:"
1. Teased bangs with a perm
2. Stir-up pants
3. coke bottle glasses
4. High top tennis shoes
5. A Bikini (holy flab, Batman!)
"Five favorite toys:"
1. My husband (does that count?)
5. Stereo/CD Player