Thursday, June 28, 2007

What a pisser!

Jacob hasn't worn a Pull-up to bed in MONTHS! He tends to get up in the middle of the night to come into the master bathroom to pee. He then wakes me up and asks me to walk him back to his bedroom so I can tuck him in afterwards. It's usually around 3am when this takes place. This morning he never came in to use the facilities. 5am rolls around and he comes in and asks to get in bed with us. I moved over and he huddled in between Mr. Big and I. Everything was fine until I felt something cold. Yup, My little man peed our bed with us in it and get this... I just washed our sheets yesterday! I thought to myself, "What a Pisser!".

What a morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with these kids and peeing on us? GROSS! lol

(I just wrote about this the other day. And I had fresh sheets on the bed too! Grrrrr.)