Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Streaker

Every night after I bathe the boys I let them play in the tub for awhile. The boy's bathroom is connected to the office and hallway so I tend to sit on the computer and play pogo where I still have a vantage point to watch them. The past week I have had an escapee. He plays for about five minutes and then like clockwork he streaks everyone in the house as he laughs to himself in hysterics. He is soaked to the bone, hair plastered to his scalp and you can see every tooth in his head because he finds the streaking hysterical. At first my reaction was to chase him down with a towel and dry him off because he's my baby and I wouldn't want him to catch a cold. Over the last few days I've just watched him run through the house and Mr. Big and I just laugh with him. It is quite funny and what is cuter than a baby's butt? Nothing! So, we sit and wait for the streaking to occur and then we get our nightly show. It's quite funny actually and last night I caught a few shots of the streaker on camera.

The Streaker in case you were wondering is my baby boy... Joshua.

2 comments:

Jess T said...

Ha ha ha! Haven't had that one happen yet. That is too funny.

tiburon said...

Like mother...like son....