Monday, October 29, 2007

Two tickets on the Pity Party Train!!!

Get it... "Hot tamale train"... pity party train?? Yea, lame joke! Must be the vicodin!

1. I'm still sore internally from my Lap last Wednesday. I guess the endo on the ovaries being lasered off hurt worse than I thought it would? I seriously feel yucky. They are so nice at the new RE's office though and call and check on me. They totally think all I'm describing is normal and I'll be feeling well very soon. I'm believing them and hoping for the best! I have my post op with the doctor on November 5th where we'll go over everything that happened and discuss when we can TTC. Woo Hoo! I'm feeling so optimistic and giddy that it's disugusting me. In the mean time, I'm taking Vicodin and Aleve for the pain and hoping it subsides over the course of the next few days.

2. Mr. Big is doing good. His face has some spots where he was hit in the face during the accident and his lip looks like cosmetic surgery gone bad. He's doing very well considering. His truck looks like Hell. I will upload pictures tonight and share them with the class. You too will be amazed that he is up and walking around. I give it to Ford, their trucks are well made and the air bags/seat belts saved his life. He definately had an angel watching over him on Friday morning and we're so thankful!

3. My Mom is doing well. She's been getting out with my Dad and going shopping. She sounds better over the phone. Her spirits seem to be better. I'm just glad she's got the surgery behind her and is still recovering well at home.

4. How are you? I feel so out of touch with everyone. I've missed your calls, your emails have gone unanswered, life has just been nuts! Please don't abandon me... fill me in on you and what's been going on in your worlds! I miss you all and I'm sorry for the lack of communication on my end.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It took me about 2 weeks for the soreness to go away on my surgery. I would think you shouldn't have the soreness as long as I did. I hope not. ((HUGS))

I'm so glad Kevin is okay.