Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dude, Where's my Car?

I went to the mall today and couldn't believe the parking lot at 9 am. It was crowded! The boys suffered through two hours of madness and getting their pictures taken together at the Picture People. They were not happy campers when we departed the mall. I felt so bad for the anguish that I drove straight to Walmart and bought them each a bag of M&M's. Okay, so the M&M's were more for the peace and quiet while I shopped for picture frames, but it sounded nice. I mean, I am Mom of the Year in their eyes, right?

Seriously, I feel like I don't know which way is up during this time of year. It's not a bad stress though because I adore Christmas and New Year. It's totally my favorite time of the year. I love the crowds and the shopping. I must be totally sick because it literally gives me a buzz. I just love it!

*Check the ole' TTC blog for an update*

No comments: