Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Life... Back to Reality...

I had the most relaxing weekend evah! I love holiday weekends. Thanks to all the veterans and war heroes that serve our country I was able to enjoy an extra full day with my family, even DH. It was lovely!



We spent most of our weekend painting the baby's nursery. Joshua is being transitioned out of the crib and into the bunkbeds with Jacob. He did very well (knock on wood) with his nap and night sleep. I thought he would give us a hard time and so far I have to eat my words. Mr. Big just might win that bet. Oh well... I don't mind.



I did not paint (fumes/pregnancy), but I did do things around the house. I still have a lot to get done, but it felt nice to get things accomplished. I also went and got a pedicure which is one of my favorite things to do. I enjoyed it immensely.



I hope you all had a great weekend and relaxed. I sure needed it. Now back to reality and lots of laundry (as usual).

No comments: