Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fast as Lightning...


Joshua is in a phase where he likes to run. He runs everywhere. He not only runs everywhere, but he's fast when he does it. We've had people comment on how fast he can run for an almost three year old. We laugh! I just envision Forrest Gump running the country growing a mountain man beard wearing his smiley shirt. I dunno... I mean, he's two and he's just running. There's no marathon or olympian title holder being made here. We do like to tease him a tad and tell him that he's Dash from the Incredibles. He loves it. He has two pair of PJs that were Jacob's and have been handed down to him. He wears them with pride and likes to exclaim "I'm fast as Lightning!". Of course, Jacob exclaims "Kachow!". Sigh! These boys keep me on my toes and they make me laugh daily. More about one of Jacob's special skillz next entry...
For now... Here's Dash! (Ignore the garage sale stacks...).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

HaHa! Run Forrest Run!