Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pirate Party was a Hit!

Jacob's 5th Birthday party was probably the most fun party we've had so far. He really had a great time. All his friends came and they had a blast too. We set up a bouncy outside in the backyard and they all jumped their legs off. We also set up a small pool and a slip n' slide and that was just the best ever! They created a mud pit in my beautiful grass that is finally starting to evaporate. We had party food, cake and ice cream. I just enjoyed watching the children play together and the joy in my son's face. He was so excited to open gifts, but even more excited about just having all his friends and family in one place. I emailed my 500 pictures to friends and family, but if I missed you please email me and let me know. I'll be glad to share them with you. There's no way I can weed through so many pics and post them here.

Now we focus on Joshua's 4th of July Bash. He's very excited too and keeps saying "Mommy, I'm going to be a BIG BOY at my party". I guess 3 equals Big Boy status now a days?!

No comments: