Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer time and the living is busy!

We've been very busy. I've neglected the blog again. I find myself repeating how I neglect the blog. Sorry. My apologies as life has been crazy lately. We've been busy running around and enjoying the summer. Being 5 months pregnant the heat is about to knock me over like a brick, but I'm surviving. We do a lot of water activities and a lot of air conditioned play area type adventures. The boys are growing and flourishing before my very eyes. Jacob will be 5 in 15 days. He is having a pirate themed birthday party this year and we have heard about this party for weeks! He's super excited. Joshua is turning 3 on July 5th and we're throwing him a July 4th Birthday Bash with barbque and all the fixings. So, we've got a lot coming up and a lot to look forward to. I'm putting the fact that Jacob is starting Kindegarten the end of August into the back of my mind because quite honestly I tear up every time I think about him being away from me every day. I'm working on the attachment issue. He's just fine with it... ready to go!

We've got a lot planned for summer... so don't expect too much out of me in blog land. Although I will try to post so you know I'm alive.

Also, if you want to follow the pregnancy then please feel free to email me and I'll add you to the other blog. I tend to update there more often as to try and chronicle this little girl's life before she arrives.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have been to your blog before, but probably didn't leave a comment... sorry. I love your banner. I am all over anything domestic and glam...and what is more domestic AND glam than dusting in pearls? I'll enter you in the drawing...thanks for stopping by!

armywifeandmom said...

I'd love to read about your little girl's progress...long time reader/lurker from back in the iP days. I have two kids of my own, ages 7 and 2.

Heather
fickelh@kuhncom.net
http://www.myspace.com/heatherfickel

Candy said...

add me to the other blog!

Andrea said...

I want to read your other blog!
I wish I had the inspiration to blog half as often as you do...
Thanks!