Monday, March 23, 2009

Remember the Alamo


Our family trip to San Antonio was fantastic. I can't emphasis enough how well the kids did on the trip. They were really great travelers. We had such a nice time that we all didn't want to come home. Saturday we went to Seaworld. Sunday we went to the Riverwalk/Alamo and did the touristy stuff. It was a fun, fun, fun trip! I'm already planning the next vacation in my mind and maybe we'll even venture even further away from home next time. I will admit that the most fun was provided by the luggage cart and the hotel swimming pools, but hey... we were all together and having fun! That's what counts, right?

2 comments:

Beli said...

Looks like lots of fun! We're supposed to go there this summer! Hopefully we like it as much as you guys did!

tiburon said...

So glad it went well.

I love San Antonio!