Sunday, September 06, 2009

Content

Life is full for me at the moment. Life is everything I dreamed it would be when I was 30 something. At times I think it's more than I imagined and overwhelmingly beautiful. There are times when I reflect on tough times, but in the essence of the great days I am living, those seem like such a distant past. I can list out all the glorious things that make my life grand, but to some the things I find beauty in are not as glorious. At the end of the day when my head hits my pillow I'm genuinely content and for that I am grateful to God. When someone says "how's it going?" I can honestly reply with "Great!". Everything is Great! What a feeling that is to experience and what a blessing it is to live.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a nice post!

tiburon said...

I am so glad :)