Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love this time of year!


I love the Fall and Winter months. The weather in Texas doesn't always cooperate, but this year it's been mild and cool out. The humidity is what drowns you, but it's gone easy on us this Fall season. The boys are really into decorationg and celebrating holidays. As soon as the calendar struck October 1st they were eager to bring the rubbermaid containers down from the attic and start decorating the yard and house. In the past we've walked around together and I've put the decorations and ceramics out. This year I let them decorate the house and I have to say that they did a fine job for being six and four years old. The house looks very festive and the kids are all happy because of it. I'm as happy as a clam just knowing that small things make my kids happy these days.


I've been extremely busy with parenting three small kids at home which leads me to very little time for myself. The blog has suffered because of it and I feel bad when I haven't written in my "diary" in a while because there have been times when I've gone back and read what I've written a year or more ago to see where we were at that time. I'm not sure if that will ever change now that they are involved in so many activities and keep us on the go. I do know that we're all happy together and living a great life! I've prayed for this and sometimes when I sit and think about how good things are I can't believe it. God has been really great to us and we are extremely blessed!

1 comment:

Beli said...

Your boys are so full of joy! I'm glad to hear they like doing fun stuff on holidays ♥
I LOVE that picture of your kids, they are ALL adorable!! You truly are blessed.

P.S. I love Jacob's shirt! I want to get one like that for Oscar but I can never find his size!