Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 is here and I took my blog down for a few weeks. I had quite a few messages in email and on Facebook so I decided to leave a message just saying that I haven't really felt like writing lately. Facebook has given me an outlook with friends and family all there. I play the games, too many to name. All the other hours in my day are dedicated to my children, husband, housework and various other duties that fulfill my day. I've also taken up photography and if you know me, you know that I don't just do something in a little way, I dive right in and tackle it with full gear on. I'm not sure if I will write or keep this blog, but for now the blog is back open for your reading enjoyment. If you want to follow me and my family closer just "friend" me on Facebook and you will definitely get better, more current updates there. Happy 2010!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

There you are! ;)