Monday, February 22, 2010

My Mom

February 12, 2010 was the hardest day of my life. My Mom passed away that day and a piece of me went with her. I have wanted to blog sooner, but I couldn't find the strength. I am a mess, have been since the loss. I hope to write about the day she passed because I was with her and so were two of my small children. I miss her terribly and can't believe she is gone. The fog that surrounds me is choking at times, but I've managed to live over a week without my Mom in my life here on earth. That seems so unreal to me. But it's very real. So, when I'm able I will write about her passing and tell you about her Memorial service.

5 comments:

Kristin-Mom to 4 boys and 1 precious girl said...

I was just coming by to check your blog and I am so sad to read your latest post. I am so sorry, Aimee for the loss of your mom.

(((hugs))
Kristin

Jo Jo said...

Oh Aimee that is heartbreaking news. I'm so sorry for your family's terrible loss.

Pam said...

Aimee,
I am so sorry. I know how very close you were to your Mother. Sending prayers and {{{HUGS}}}.

Darrell H said...

I am so sorry Aimee. *HUGS*

JenH

SachaB said...

Aimee,

I have been a longtime reader, but I have never commented(that I remember), but this post has brought me out. I lost my mom on February 10th - very suddenly. My mom lived with us and we were the best of friends.I am so sorry for your loss. The pain is horrible, but everyone tells me it gets better. I'm not sure yet. I will be praying for you and your family.

Sacha