Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time Keeps on Slipping...

Remember that song? Am I showing my age? Well, really that song was before my time, but who's counting, right?

It's been such a long time since I updated my blog. Life has been crazy busy with the start of my photography business in January, the loss of my Mom in February, Birthdays, Holidays, School, Three Kids, Photography-Photography and Editing, Life, Situations, Chaos, Messes, You know how it goes. I could go on.

I just had to write, say hello and tell you that I'm still alive. Doing well, actually.

So, how are you??

2 comments:

Darrell H said...

Merry Christmas Aimee!

-Jen

Rebekah said...

Just had to come and say hi over here. I was glad to have "found" you again on FB earlier this week! Your photography site and business are SO great and it's awesome to see all that is happening there. I haven't updated my blog (Boundary Lines) in a few months, but it will still tell you what's been going on with us in the last year or so.

Anyhow, hope you are well. God bless!