Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm Just Weird.

I was tagged by Angie to reveal five weird things about myself. That is hard considering I'm a total whack job and it will be hard to pick five. That seems like such a low number. Sigh. I will try.

1. I still have a woobie. I sleep with it every night. I rub it between my index finger and my middle finger. There is a callus on my index finger from rubbing it. I smell the woobie. Mr. Big HATES it. Oh! Don't get him started.

2. I eat dessert first. Try it. I think you'll find it is addicting. You can eat your dessert and the famous words "I'm too full" never interupt you.

3. I love for Mr. Big to rub my forehead and hairline. I can instantly fall asleep in his hands. I'm like putty. He often hears "Do like this..." as I imitate his sweet hair line rubs. He probably cringes.

4. I do a load of laundry every day. I just need to do something productive and I find that a load of laundry, washed, dried and folded makes me feel productive. A cheap thrill if you will.

5. I smell both my son's breath. They each have their own distinct scent. I could close my eyes and find them both in a line up of toddlers or babies. I could sniff them in general all day long. Jacob is getting older now and pushes me away quite often. WAH! He can never get too big for me to sniff him. He can run, but he can't hide! Insert evil laugh here.

So, time for me to tag five innocent, unsuspecting individuals. Here goes-Tag You're it! Laura, VirgoJen, Monique, Jen T, and Jen H.

No comments: