Monday, June 26, 2006

Recuperating from the weekend



Whew! We had one hectic weekend. Two 3 year old birthday parties. 1 Picnic. All with a severe cold/sore throat. Yes, me, not the kids. I am sicker than a dog. Ruff, ruff. Ouch. Honestly, I'm just praying that the kids don't catch this crap. I have no idea where I was diseased, but I'd like to say I hate you and whoever you are that gave this to me... you will be paid back. Karma, my friend, Karma. LOL! Really... I hate being sick. I'm a bad patient. Sigh.

So, in the mean time, here's some pictures of of the boys living la vida loca at some of the parties this weekend. I'm out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! karma to the wretch that infected you! and a double beat down if your kids are sick too! grrrr!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about party animals!

I hear ya on the illness!

Anonymous said...

Amiee,

These pictures are awsome, I love the on of your son floating in the pool. Too Cute, these beat frankenbutt hands down.

I don't know where you got sick from, but my princess has bronchitis and we thought it was just a virus.

I hope you feel better soon.

Jennifer