Monday, July 17, 2006

Summertime and the living is BUSY!

I have been neglecting this blog terribly. Besides cramming pictures of the boys down your throats on a daily basis, I haven't written anything worth a crap in ages. I realized that the summer for us has been BUSY! Mr. Big is working long hours and when he's home we're running around getting things done together. The kids have things going on, especially Jacob. I have my quasi-personal life, which only consists of trying to exercise at the Y once a day. So...

The living hasn't been easy here this summer. It's been hectic. I can't sit down on the computer for more than a few minutes before I'm needed in another room. I'm sure life will return to normal one day and I'll have some time to myself once again.

In the mean time... bare with me!

1. The traveling shirt-I have yet to photograph myself in it and send it off. It is made and sitting on my dresser. I promise that as soon as I take my mug shots in it I'll mail it to lucky traveling shirt participant #2. Okay? Okay! It's in the works. Promise.

2. Head on over to my other blog. IUI cycle has begun and hormones are blaring. Fun stuff.

3. Jacob starts "Small Stuff" T-ball in September. Sniff, sniff. Where has my little baby gone???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee...where's your other blog...I've been reading you since the iparenting days, and didn't know you had another blog. Can I get the link please?
Thanks,
Brooke

oh yeah, email me at bglaus @ hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,

I would love to read your other blog - my email address is sbravenec@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee!

Can I haev the info to your other blog?? rebekahhinojosa@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Can I have the address to the other blog? pretty please jennifers@coastal.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't post on your other blog, so I'll do it here. I just want to say how excited I am for you! I hope with all of my heart that you are offically pg by the end of July! Go, CLOMID, Go!!! I'll be following you all the way! Good luck!

dani

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would like to follow your IUI process, could you email the information too?

Thanks and good luck,
Jen

jfeagles@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

No Aimee you will never have a minute to yourself until the kids are out of the house. Take it from me the older they get the busier you will be and time for yourself becomes a memory only to be replaced by the wonderful memories of running the kids here and there and watching them in the sports and things they are involved in. I love it, I am hugely busy and my hubby and I hardly have time for each other but I love it.

Monique

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to be busy? Makes the days fly by!

I would love a link to your other blog. You can email me at safirecatATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee!!

Love seeing pics of the kids!

Can I have your other blog address?

Leslie
mama2ellaATbellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,

I'm a lurker and I'd love to have the link to your other blog. I love all things pregnancy and baby! Best of luck to you guys (been there and done that!) chrisdisney@hotmail.com