Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Copycat

I love to copy my friends. It is a form of flattery. They should be flattered. Right?

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The Baby Book by William Sears, MD reads when other children cried and were quickly...
2. stretch you left arm out as far as you can see what you can touch.
Callie, our dog.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Blues Clues
4. Without looking guess what time it is? 1:30pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 2:18pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what else can you hear? Jacob talking in the living room as he plays with his Diego Rescue center on the floor.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I was outside about 30 mins. ago watering the crepe myrtles we planted over the weekend.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? The phone laying on the desk thinking of who I needed to call back.
9. What are you wearing? Top, shorts and tennies w/socks.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, it wasn't a nice dream.
11. When did you last laugh? 2 mins ago- There is no shortage here with a three year old.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A buck mount, a wood duck print and a Terry Redlin plate collection.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Yes, The Flavor of Love on TV. Strange show.
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's killing time. Not bad.
15. What is the last film you saw? Giant
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I'd donate some to cancer research, Buy a new home with plenty of room to grow on acreage, new cars for me and Mr. Big, A New home and cars for my family members and whatever else I wanted.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I dropped out of college in my second year. I would love to go back and finish my degree. I changed majors twice and have finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up-teach elementary school.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I'd end world hunger and find a cure for cancer.
19. Do you like to dance? Yes. I've always enjoyed getting my groove on.
20. George Bush-I think he's doing the best he can do. I personally like him.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes-I'd love that.
22. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates? I want for him to welcome me with open arms and relive my life with me. I hope it continues to be abundant and blessed, as it is now.

No comments: