Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11: Five Years Later

I remember 9/11/01 as vividly as I remember the births of both my sons. That day will forever be engrained in my mind and soul. A horrendous day for United State citizens. The loss and devastation that touched us that day will never be forgotten.

Today I have two beautiful sons. I look back to five years ago and we were trying to conceive. That thought seemed so innocent then. Just like the days and months leading up to the tragedies of 9/11. I can't belive what the past five years has brought to me and my family.

I still see that day as a horrible day in U.S. history. I will never forget! I hope you don't either. I grieve today for the victims and for the families and friends of the victims. I did not lose a close relative or friend, but I did lose fellow Americans and for that I am saddened.

My thoughts and prayers are on the tragic events of 9/11 today. God Bless You!

No comments: