Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bells will be ringing...

I love Christmas tunes. I have found myself turning up the stereo with all our favorite Christmas CDs this week. I love parading around the house to Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, Santa Claus is coming to town, and all the other uplifting carols. The boys really love dancing with Mommy. Joshua sways from side to side with his crazy booty shake. Jacob does spastic moves that look like a child with rabies. They are my boys and I could eat them in one piece they are so darn cute!

I have all my presents bought and wrapped. We are having three separate celebrations this year. I have the house in order for next weekends celebration with Mr. Big's family. I am glad it is done.

Mr. Big went Deer hunting this weekend. He is on his way home as I type and I'm so glad. Two kids and no husband make for a LONG weekend. You could tell that the dog even missed him. We'll all be glad to have the Big Man home tonight! I know I'll sleep better.

No comments: