Friday, February 16, 2007

High on Chocolate

It's 8am and I'm high on chocolate. I love the fact that Valentine's Day brings candy. What a holiday, eh? Mr. Big always knows that Reese's peanut butter cups are the way to my heart. He's da' man! It's funny because I bought him the SAME thing. He loves them too. I'll gain 20 lbs after this week, but that's okay. I was happy doing it.

I will be high on relaxation on Saturday. I have a one hour therapeutic massage booked. I am really looking forward to it. I had a mani and pedi last weekend and it was heavenly. I spent two hours away from the house and came home renewed. The boys loved my toes. Jacob wondered why the lady at the spa put the paint on them. He's so funny!

In case you were wondering, I am not pregnant this month. I started my period two days before Valentine's Day. I had a feeling I was not preggo this cycle. Everything went perfectly, but no conception. I have a cyst right now on my left ovary, but we will try again when it is gone. I don't mind the break. I am sad, don't get me wrong, but I know that it will happen when the time is right.

No comments: