Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jacob Funnies

We were at my Mom's house last week and my Mom is a joker. She kids around a lot. I packed the boys up and we always roll the windows down and I let the kids wave and yell "bye" to my parents. Well, My Mom was running beside my truck saying Bye, I love you, blowing kisses and just being silly. So, we're about to get on the freeway about 3 miles from my parents house sitting at a red light waiting to turn when Jacob very seriously asks me "Is Adda still chasing our truck, Mommy?".

Dude, I about peed myself. So freaking funny!

I guess you have to see my Mom to make it even funnier. She is definately no athlete.





Mr. Big watched the boys last weekend so I could go get a massage. He was feeding them lunch and Jacob told him that he wanted the leftover meatballs in the fridge. Mr. Big gets the meatballs out of the fridge and asks Jacob how many he wants. Jacob tells him 5 meatballs. Mr. Big tells him that there are only 3 meatballs. Jacob looks at Mr. Big and says "I guess that's better than nothing".

Sheesh! He cracks my rear up!

No comments: