Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Chomper Cleaner

I have a dental cleaning today. I can't say the dentist is my favorite place to go. I really hate getting that call every six months. Hello, Aimee, This is Dr. Dentist's office and you are due for your cleaning and exam. Oh Joy! I resound with enthusiasm... Sign me up!

I don't have any dental issues to speak of and I strive to keep my teeth clean and looking their best. So, it's off to the scrapers I go! Atleast I get to wear cool sunglasses and listen to my iPod. I mean it's been awhile since I had some peace and quiet where I couldn't even talk.

2 comments:

andria said...

Have fun!

I like the dentist just for the peace involved. I never thought about bringing the ipod though.

tiburon said...

Ooo I love me some clean teeth! The better to kiss me with :)

MWAH!!