Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kathy Griffin: Life on the D List

This show is hilarous! I DVR it and then go back and watch like two episodes at once. I just adore her. She has quick wit about her and Lord does she throw out some cuss words that I would be too chicken to use. I don't get the whole "gay thing", but I do love the jokes where she makes fun of her staff, her friends and her family. She totally has a wicked sense of humor!

I was glad to realize that she was human and not just a funny person when her Dad passed away. He was such a funny guy himself and I was sad when he passed. I'm glad she shared that part of her life with her fans on television because it really made me love her even more.

So, Do you watch her?

2 comments:

Jess T said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I would really love to see her act. Yes, the cursing is a bit more than I am used to, but I love her so much I have to ignore it.

You posted last week that you were having trouble sleeping. Bravo runs lots of her reruns late late so, at least you can laugh while you are losing sleep.

andria said...

I like her show too.

I hear she might be going on the View in the fall.