Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A to Z

A- Attached or Single? Attached-married 8 years in October and we were dating a year prior to marriage... so 9 years total.

B- Best Friend: I have several with a couple top contenders and they know who they are...

C- Cake or Pie: Cake. Lemon or Chocolate Pie

D- Drink of Choice: Ice Water

E- Essential Item: My Contact Lenses

F- Favourite Color: Red

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi Bears.

H- Hometown: A city south of Houston that is rural with farms and cows. It is starting to become part of suburban America and it makes me sad.

I- Indulgence: Marble Slab Cheesecake Ice cream with Butterfinger mixed-in.

J- January or February: February because it's my birth month.

K- Kids: My miracles. They are both gifts from heaven. I am so blessed to have them!

L- Life is incomplete without: Family, friends and God.

M- Marriage Date: October 9, 1999.

N- Number of Siblings: One Younger Brother, Andru.

O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P- Phobia: Spiders and Snakes.

Q- Favourite Quote: "Life is what happens when your busy making other plans" by John Lennon

R- Reasons to smile: My Children's laughter, My Husband's kisses and hugs, My Mom's jokes, My Dad's smile, My Family and my friends. Life in general.

S- Season: Spring-I love to work in the yard and plant new flowers every year.

T- Tag Three: MargaritaMomma, Nino, and Jen H. (And anyone else that wants to do it).

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I love me some meat.

W- Worst Habit: Stressing over small things

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds are pretty cool.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: Mexican

Positive Traits: Confidence, Determination, Organization, Cleanliness, Caring, Kind, Compassionate, and Witty.

Negative Traits: Unpatient.

Likes: Traveling, Family, Friends, A nice cold beer from time to time, and for life to be good.

Dislikes: waiting, failure, bad customer service and liars.

1 comment:

formerteacher said...

That quote from John Lennon is one of my favorites. I first heard it when we were going through all of the infertility crap. It certainly rang true then and it does now.