Thursday, August 23, 2007

One Day to the Ball...

I have my hair appt. today to get highlights redone and hair trimmed. I love a little me time and today is looking good so far. The boys woke up in good moods and they are playing contently together on the floor in the living room. They have their Thomas train tracks set up and are "vrooming" their trains from station to station. I love watching them together. I just got done putting a load in the dishwashter and I can smell the detergent all the way in the office. Life seems normal today, except I've got something to look forward to tomorrow. I hope that everything works out and we all have a great time tomorrow. We have a really great table for the ball with some fun people to eat and hang out with. The best part is hanging out with C tomorrow before the ball, getting our make up done/hair done and enjoying each other's company. I love me some girl time. Not to mention... seeing Mr. Big in a suit and him seeing me in a gown. There's always something romantic and special about that.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Aimee, you are going to have SO much fun!! I'm SO jealous! :o) You are sure gonna sparkle and be fancy tomorrow night. Shine, Baby, Shine!! :o)

Sara said...

I can't wait to see pictures!