Monday, December 10, 2007

The Decorations are up!

We've been busy! I can't even tell you how busy we've been. If you are bored and need a "fix", then check out my Flickr because that is where all the action is these days. My camera is my best friend lately and while words escape me on my blog, my camera does all the talking. The cuteness is over-flowing in this household and each and every day the boys wrap me up in their sweetness. This time of year is my favorite of all holidays seasons. I really feel young and vibrant and frisky with the cooler weather (although it's in the 70's here now). More of substance, I promise. Right now... run and check out our holiday cheer in my Flickr.

3 comments:

Jenine said...

Id love to, I just don't know how to get there :)

Jess said...

I'm clueless about Flickr too. Hope mentioned it recently and I feel like I am missing out!

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see your decorations.