Wednesday, January 02, 2008

J.Q. in 2008


This little guy may look sweet to the common eye, but to his mother he looks full of mischief. He's got to be the most unpredictable little kid on earth. One minute we can be snuggling and he's content and within five minutes I'm sending him to the corner for slapping his brother across the face for no reason. He's really a cheeky little guy! I can't just point out his bad behavior because for the most part he's been an easy child with lots of love to share with me. He's definately a Momma's boy and loves to snuggle with me. He's a miracle sent from heaven and I never take that for granted, even when I could strangle him with my bare hands. He's gone from a helpless baby in the NICU to an independent two year old that wants to eat nothing but yogurt and watch Max & Ruby on television. He's opinionated and outspoken. He's just delicious to look at and I find myself kissing those cheeks every chance I get.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Sounds like the perfect 2 year old boy!