Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Blessed!

I'm blessed to be a mother to two perfect boys and a daughter on the way. I don't know my daughter personally yet, only know her from her subtle movements and quiet nature thus far in utero. My boys, I know deeply and I can say without hesitation that I love them more than anything on earth. They are my everything. I thought I knew how wonderful motherhood would be, until I had these boys in my arms. They have wrapped their very souls into mine and they will forever be a part of me. My world revolves around my boys and I am forever thankful that they are part of my life. I rub my belly thinking of what life will be like next Mother's Day when our family is completed. I look forward to many more Mother's Days to come and I look up to the heavens and say "Thank you, God!".

No comments: