Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. I am thankful for our dog, Callie. She is the sweetest dog ever. She lets the boys tug on her, ride her and play roughly with her at the tender age of 9. She really puts up with a lot out of them. Not only is she good with the kids, but she's adored by all of us. Mr. Big especially loves that dog and you can see the bond that they share. She's just a great companion to our family and I don't give her enough thought.

2. I am thankful for a washing machine and dryer. Laundry seems to be the largest task in our household. Two boys, a husband and a wife all seem to create mounds of laundry. I don't mind doing laundry, but I can't imagine how the amish do it with a washing board and clothes line. I'm just glad we have the machinery to handle such a "load".

3. I am thankul for my husband. He's my best friend. He still leaves me with butterflies in my stomach and goose bumps on my arms when we kiss. I love everything about him. Well, except his obsession to keep old hunting and fishing magazines, but that's not important.

4. I am thankful for Benefiber. Pregnancy is not too kind to me in some departments. Benefiber rocks!

5. I am thankful for Lush Bath Products. Instead of Calgon... I use Lush. It's quite relaxing in my bath at nights and I enjoy it.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Im thankful your so funny and sweet :)

Kristi said...

How does benefiber taste, Aimees?