1. We got our Halloween decorations up. Mickey Pirate, Mickey Trick or Treater, Skeleton Man and many, many light-up pumpkins. The kids are in Halloween Heaven. That excited them to no end. I even managed to find Joshua's halloween costume at Salvation Army on a whim this weekend. I just stopped in for the heck of it and there it was. I'll keep it top secret so as not to spoil the Halloween pictures to come.
2. The church brought a sign for the front yard. "________ church welcomes their newest Member". Very cool. We had one for Jacob and Joshua when they were born. Great picture taking opportunity. I would share pictures except our damn card reader is broken.
3. I slept. I slept lots. Kevin took care of the kids while I slept. I am about 5467 hours behind on my sleep and let's just say I'm feeling it. Lord, I'm feeling it! Sarah enjoys those late night feedings. She camps out for an hour on both breasts if I let her. Breastfeeding was way more rewarding before I had all these kids. It's harder to sit and nurse a baby when you have two other children with needs. We're figuring it out slowly over here.
4. Grocery Shopping. Pantries are full again. That's always nice when you're a prisoner to your own home with small children. Food is good.
5. Laundry. My Lord the laundry. I didn't realize tacking one more child on could create so much more laundry. Not to mention school uniforms for Jacob and how I thought buying 2 weeks worth would last. Yea... as if! Just call me Queen of the Laundry Room.
Now, how's that for excitement? I know you're jealous of my life... *snicker*!