Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tummy Time!

We started Sarah on Tummy Time. She starts off with enthusiasm. Very strong! Lifting her head and neck up high for the world to see. She stares at her brothers playing and looks something like this:

Her sweet face as she stares at her brothers:



Tummy time can wear a girl out! Five minutes of holding a head up proves to be hard work. So, you just lay there like this until someone feels sorry for you and picks you up. Mommy always comes to my rescue...she's such a sucker.




4 comments:

mCat said...

Could she be any cuter? HELLO!

Jo Jo said...

OMG, is she ever cute. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

tiburon said...

I can't get over how big she is getting! It is going to fast!!!

Jess T said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it. I feel like she was born last week!