Monday, April 20, 2009
Notes from the Highchair
1. I only like Mom's baby food. My faves include sweet peas and sweet potatoes. Gerber, Beechnut and all others do not compare. I will eat them, but she will hear about it.
2. Cereal with a scoop of formula is not the same as cereal with expressed breast milk. If you think I will not notice, think again. I will definately not eat it if you try to fool me.
3. I love blowing raspberries when my mouth is full of baby food. It's awesome to watch my Mom duck and say things like "Not in my eyes!", "Oh, Sarah!", and "For God's sake eat the baby food without blowing it at me!".
4. Bibs are over rated! Tug, pull, strain, gasp and make a big deal. If you pull enough antics sometimes Mom will relent and take it off. Then the fun begins... (insert raspberries)!
5. Straps on the highchair taste the best. Baby food Shmaybe Food! I love me some straps. Mom tries to tell me this little word that I'm already starting to despise (NO) . I just pretend I don't hear her. I mean, the high chair is mine and the straps are there for something, right?
6. Don't I look Gangsta in my chair? This is how I roll...Peace!
Posted by Aimee at 5:47 AM