Monday, February 12, 2007

What is on your iPod?

I finally broke down and bought an iPod about a month ago. I love, love, love, insert a million loves here, love my iPod. It is the best thing ever! I walk around the house with it on while doing housework. I sit at the computer listening to it. I take walks and work out at the Y listening to it. I love the fact that it is my own personal juke box.

Here's some of what I've put on it so far:

Jane's Addiction
Joan Jett
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pearl Jame
Nirvana
Johnny Cash
Dave Matthews
Marvin Gaye
Lionel Richie
Jimmy Buffett
Dixie Chicks
Don Henley
Aerosmith
John Cougar Mellencamp
Cat Stevens
Michael Buble
Damien Rice
Gnarles Barkley
Christina Aguillera
James Blunt
Pink
Gwen Stafani/No Doubt
Rod Stewart
Sting
U2
The Beatles
John Lennon

1 comment:

Teachermom said...

Hmmm...and iPod? What is this iPod you speak of?! :)

I'm still waiting for one (and waiting, and waiting...)!