Friday, October 05, 2007

Mom is in the ICU

My Mom is in ICU and not doing well. She has some serious issues with a blocked artery going from her heart down to her intestines and bowels. They think she has lost most of her bowels and some of her intestines due to lack of blood flow in the vessels. They are running an angiogram in the morning first thing and hopefully performing surgery as well tomorrow at some point. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. Please keep my Mom and my family in your prayers. We really need them right now.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Oh Geez Aimee. IM SO SORRY :( You are all in my thoughts.

andria said...

Aimee, I know the ICU is such a scary place. I'll keep praying for your mom and for you to have strength through this.

Jennifer said...

Praying for all of you!!!!!!

Joani said...

I am praying for your mom Aimee. I know it is so hard.